E-Style is a leading provider of new and existing home systems, including home entertainment, whole-home communications, security, lighting control, structured wiring and more. We customize high-performance, yet affordable systems for each builder to fit various properties and price points. E-Style consistently delivers reliable service, increased revenue for builders and an outstanding home buyer experience.
Our team has many years experience in sales, marketing, design, installation, and servicing of home technology. We're committed to providing innovative, profitable, customer-friendly builder options programs.
Because every floor plan is different, we'll review your plans in detail before making any recommendations for a high bandwidth distribution system that transports audio, video, data, and telecommunications throughout a home. Additionally, we'll help you decide which wiring should be standard and which should be offered as options to support your homeowner's needs for entertainment, phone, wired, and wireless LANs.
A base-structured wiring system includes a central hub and expandable modules for:
- Distribution of external services such as CATV, satellite TV, broadcast TV, telephone, and high-speed Internet access
- Processing and redistribution of internally generated signals such as those from DVD players, audio equipment, security cameras, and home computers
E-Style Home Systems has a complete training and certification program for all of our installers, and we work closely with your project manager or superintendent to ensure timely installation of the cables and components before drywall installation and finishing occur. Trimming out the system includes labeling each outlet and wire to help eliminate confusion when installing phones, PCs, and entertainment devices.
Whole Home Communications
Whether it's a computer, a phone system with intercom and baby monitoring functions, wireless or wired—we ensure that the networking of your home supports your client's lifestyles.
Home Communications packages include:
- On-site installation of new PCs, high-speed connection to the Internet,
- Wired and wireless PC networks
- Connection to peripherals: printers and other devices
- Phone system with optional front door intercom module
- Intercom Systems with or without music capabilities
Home control systems allow your clients to program and control a range of everyday routines—such as adjusting lighting throughout the house—all with integrated control panels that match the décor.
Lighting Control packages include:
- Lighting fixtures and controls to help establish the ambiance for every occasion
- Wireless radio frequency control throughout the home making it easily expandable as your client's needs change
- Lighting control that allows homeowners to regulate lighting from the safety of the car or bedside controller
- Shade Control that allows for convenience and control as well as delivers energy efficiency
Whole Home Entertainment
With an E-Style Whole Home Entertainment package homebuyers can design entertainment throughout a home for each member of the family.
- A high-performance home theater system prewired to hide visible wires with speakers built into the walls or ceiling
- A multi-room audio and video system that will play movies and music in selected rooms throughout the home
- Full range of plasma, LCD, and rear projection televisions from leading manufacturers
- Simple-to-use universal remotes to simplify the experience with one touch control
- Sleek, wall-mounted control panels
Single Room, Networked Home Theater
An E-Style networked home theater package lets home buyers transform their TV room into a total multi-media center. In addition to TV and DVDs, the magic of networked home theater lets them take images, video or music from their PC or the Internet and enjoy it on the big screen with surround sound.
E-Style networked home theater package includes:
- AV Receiver and media player
- Surround sound speakers
- High definition television
- DVD player
- Wired or wireless networking to PC content
From the moment your clients first step into their home, they'll have peace of mind knowing that their home is equipped with the best security system.
Security packages include any of the following:
- Protection from burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, and more in a single system
- Door and window contacts, motions sensors, water sensors, and glass break detectors
- Closed circuit cameras networked to your TV for viewing and recording
- Vehicle or Pedestrian notification systems to alert you of visitors
- 24-hour monitoring
With central vacuum homeowners simply connect a hose to any pre-determined location and start vacuuming. The lightweight hose and low noise level makes vacuuming easy and quiet.
Central Vacuum packages include:
- No heavy equipment to move up & down stairs
- Powerful suction for maximum cleaning capability
- Quiet power unit to minimize disruption as you easily clean throughout your home.
- Lightweight hoses that make it easy to go from room to room
- Convenient access with connections throughout the house to clean any room or area
- A variety of attachments to fit the cleaning need at hand